Re: GNOME Asia Video Beta on Youtube from Max

On Fri, 2011-04-22 at 12:03 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Finally got to look at the video and I have a few comments:
> - Some cuts needs to be re-edited: people are cut at the end of "and..."
> or sometimes it's just better if the switch is fast and they get to say
> 2-3 keywords
> - I don't think we should keep all the stupid things I said... ;-)

We should keep it. After all, it tells people exactly what all they can
do with GNOME :D and I am pretty sure it'll boost the GNOME users
count :D

> - faces are distorted.
>
> So some sections are very good and fast, people are dynamic and sure of
> what they say, some are not and those part probably need to be reviewed.

Right. We need to edit a few sections, but overall its a lovely video.
Thanks to everyone involved.

Regards,
Bharath