Re: GNOME Asia Video Beta on Youtube from Max

Hi!

Finally got to look at the video and I have a few comments:
- Some cuts needs to be re-edited: people are cut at the end of "and..." or sometimes it's just better if the switch is fast and they get to say 2-3 keywords
- I don't think we should keep all the stupid things I said... ;-)
- faces are distorted.

So some sections are very good and fast, people are dynamic and sure of what they say, some are not and those part probably need to be reviewed.

Thanks a lot for the work.

Fred