Re: Reminder | GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Apr 12 UTC 1400

Dear Max,

Would you please take meeting notes for today? Thanks :)

Pockey

On 04/11/2011 11:52 AM, Pockey Lam wrote:
Dear all,

Let's have a post-event meeting tomorrow and discuss about comments as well as follow up on this great summit :-)
In order to speed up the meeting, please send us email to update us on the status of your action items before the meeting, thanks.

Please find below the agenda and see you all tomorrow.

Schedule:
Date: April 12 Tuesday
Time: 1400 UTC  (1 hour)
Channel: #asia-summit at GIMPnet server

Planned agenda:
  1. Previous action items updates (http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/CheckList)
  2. Other things to follow up
  3. Comments of this summit for next years (http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/LoveHate)
  4. Timeline of call for host in 2012
  5. Other open topics

Outstanding action items (status):

Post event

  1. Prepare press release (English and Chinese) - Fred, Pockey (Eng) and Max (Chinese)
  2. Send press release to press (including our contacted press and other general press from GNOME) and follow up - Bharath / Fred / Pockey / Max
  3. Gather statistic from volunteers (participants contacts / total no. etc) - Bharath
  4. Prepare post event survey - Emily (DONE, please comment)
  5. Send emails to sponsors to follow up - Fred
  6. Send emails to speakers to follow up (thank them, upload slides, ask them to blog, etc.) - Pockey (DONE)
  7. Find a photo sharing platform - fred and everybody (DONE)
  8. Volunteers upload pictures - Bharath
  9. Edit our marketing video - Max and Allan Caeg
  10. Follow up with the board if we received all the money from each sponsor (Fred / pockey / Emily)
  11. Update on the refund of paid participants (how much we refund in total) and donation fee (17500 rs?) - Bharath
  12. Finalize expense report to send to the GNOME.Asia committee first and then send to the Foundation upon approval - Bharath / Pockey
  13. Follow up with different communities to establish GUGs - Pockey / Emily (in progress)
  14. Everybody to put comments on what we can improve / keep for next year(s) - everybody - http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/LoveHate

Pockey
_______________________________________________ asia-summit-list mailing list asia-summit-list gnome org http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/asia-summit-list