Profit and Loss for GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

Dear all,

Bharath and I have been working on the expenses of this summit 2011.
So far we recorded almost $9k profit for our summit 2011 after spending almost $14K in subsidizing 13 hackers of their plane tickets and accommodation fee. We are very proud to say that it's the first time we manage to subsidize speakers and hackers on our own, especially 13 of them :)

Big thank you go to everybody who helped us a lot in raising fund, they are Fred, Stormy, Emily and Bharath!
And many thanks to Bharath to control our cost very well in Bangalore!
The big discount of the service apartment is brought to us by Bharath! We indeed enjoyed to stay there very much.  We couldn't have got to this profit figure without them!

Please find below the latest Profit and Loss summary:

Revenue
$ 24,120     Sponsorship
$ 390          Donation
$ 44            Others (maybe more, we are waiting for our volunteers to summarize the entrance fee)
$24,554      Total

Costing
$13,808     Travel subsidies (we subsidized 13 x return plane tickets and accommodation fee of 13 hackers)
$1,880       Event organization and other fee
$ 15,588    Total expense

Profit
$ 8,966

Of course the profit will go to the GNOME Foundation and we may need it next year ;-)

Cheers,