Re: Interest in FOSS from Korea

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your interests to visit GNOME Foundation.

GNOME Foundation does not really have a physical office to visit, our employees are all work from home. However, we are interested in your project and willing to help and involve in the FOSS community and university in Korean.

We have a GNOME.Asia committee in Asia, we just organized a GNOME.Asia Summit 2012 in India. Korean is the place we want to go in future.

The GNOME.Asia committee are interested in building GNOME and FOSS community, looking forward to work with univeristy and students in Asia countries. We are willing to have more discuss with you, please let us know what do you need and how we can help.

-Emily
GNOME Foundation Board
&
Member of GNOME.Asia committee