Re: small additions for the conference 2nd day

There are 4 more lightning talks I invited |form Sun before. (I forget to added. )

GNOME Accessibility
GNOME Localization
Gnome Security Issues
Gnome Sustaining Challenges

I added to Wiki now. For the name of the speakers, I will confirm tomorrow.

-Emily