small additions for the conference 2nd day

Dear all,

Thanks for the great work, I can see from all the tweets that the audience is happy with the conference. I'd like to request 2-3 more things to make it slightly better and improve people's experience: - Can we have water and coffee. I think this was planned in the budget so it'd be really nice. Speakers on Saturday were thirsty due to lack of water. - A board w/ post-it or a white board for the "Love and hate" board, where visitors can write what they loved and hated about the conference - A board for lightening talks if we don't have enough. Specify that max number is 10. If board is not good, maybe we can have a computer at the GNOME booth where people can register (we need to announce it then since it won't be visible).

Thanks a lot.

Fred