Re: Manu Gupta Fwd: Your message to asia-summit-list awaits moderator approval

Dear Manu,

thanks a lot for your support!

You talk will be accepted. But the timeslot will be in track 1
replacing:
127 Hours - GNOME.Asia 2011 Hackfest update
(Bharath Acharya)

that means start from 2pm tomorrow.

Please send us your bio, talk abstract and a picture (250px x 250px).
And please upload your slides on http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/Slides

Since I lost my voice, if you need anything in the venue, please contact Emily or Bharath on the spot.

Thanks and see you tomorrow!

Pockey