Re: Media coverage for GNOME.Asia 2011

Hi Dipa,

It's nice to have you joining us!

If you would like to interview any of our speakers or hackers, please let Emily Chen know in advance, she will arrange for you.

Thanks!
Pockey

On 04/02/2011 07:19 PM, Bharath Acharya wrote:
Hello Dipa,

All the Marketing and Release team members would be available for interviews tomorrow. You could come to the venue by 10 AM.

Some speakers that you could interview
Brian Cameron - Board Director and Secretary of The GNOME Foundation / Senior Desktop Engineer of Oracle
http://2011.gnome.asia/who-is-speaking/131-brian-cameron

Allan Day - GNOME Marketing Committee
http://2011.gnome.asia/who-is-speaking/89-allan-day

Vincent Untz - GNOME Release Team Member / Novell
http://2011.gnome.asia/who-is-speaking/67-vincent-untz

The complete list of speakers can be found at,
http://2011.gnome.asia/who-is-speaking

Events as part of GNOME.Asia 2011 in Bangalore
As part of GNOME.Asia 2011, we are having the following things,

GNOME.Asia Hackfest (Mar 28 - Apr 1) - http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/activities/hackfest
GNOME.Asia Conference (Apr 2, 3) - http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/gnomeasia-summit-2011
Business session (Apr 1, 2) - http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/activities/business-session
Student training (Mar 31, Apr 1) - http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/activities/student-training

@Pockey
Dipa is an editor for "The Hindu" who will cover the event. You can provide her with the Press Release.

Dipa, let us know if you need more details.

Regards,
Bharath