GNOME.Asia IRC meeting reminder: Tuesday November 30th 2010, 1400UTC

Dear all,

Please find below the agenda of the upcoming IRC meeting on 30 November Tuesday. Since the Hong Kong and Indonesian teams will join our meeting, your presence will mean a lot to all of us :)

Schedule:
Date: November 30 Tuesday
Time: 1400 UTC  (~1.5 hours)
Channel: #asia-summit at GIMPnet server

Agenda:
1) proposal review from potential hosts (HK & Indonesia)*
2) Q&A
3) Opportunities to improve localization on the GNOME desktop
4) Opportunities to start a local GNOME user group
5) what the local country needs from GNOME (and the GNOME Foundation) in order to attract more GNOME contributors and users locally

* India has requested a extension due to the recent Novell acquisition. We can discussed this tomorrow as well.

See you!

Sent from my GNOME desktop on behalf of Pockey ;-)