Re: Proposal to host GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

Hi Pockey,

Sorry I didn't communicate with you and another team members few weeks lately. Lot of things happen to me regarding national community event, works and personal things.

Me and my friend already have enough information about the 1-day conference but not for the 3-day private hackfest.

Could you help me to clarify about the hackfest plan. Such as target of participants, agenda and objective of the hackfest?
Sorry if this already discussed/explained while I slept.

Many thanks.

Regards,