Re: COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 Call For Papers

Hi Bob,

Please help to check these two Tobias's problem in Emaily's email below. Thanks!

Hi Emily,

We will feedback you asap :)

ernest,

2010/5/31 Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>
Hi Ernest,

Please help on Tobias's problem,
1.How to confirm Tobias's talk has been submmitted ? Can GNOME.Asia team view all talks ?
2. Can we translate the message from Traditional Chinese to English?

Thanks a lot,
Emily