Re: COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 Call For Papers

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reminding us about free software in this conference. We are also very happy to correct other errors in announcement , please help us.

I am in the organizing team of GNOME.Asia 2010, also, we co-host this event with COSCUP team, the contact emails are:
GNOME.Asia team: asia-summit-list gnome org
COSCUP team: coscup googlegroups com

Your suggests are welcome!

Thanks,
Emily