Re: [COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010] PR for calling for papers

ok, processing

Chinese version:

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AQ6oD4FgXozEYXRtNzRyNzhnM18xNTlmN3hqbXRmdA&hl=en

( Bob is the owner )

2010/5/27 Rex Tsai <rex cc tsai gmail com>
Great, enclosed please find updated short version PR text (added GNOME
technologies).

For the CFP, it seems we are now going to use single CFP system to
collect all papers of the joint conference.

Bob, SmallFish, Pofeng from COSCUP program committee:
Is it feasible to have only one CFP system? Are any other thing we
need to do for sharing the system with GASC?

If it's fine and ready to share the CFP system, we should translate
and integrate the CFP in our website[1].
Please prepare have the new CFP in Chinese, so we can publish it when
the new website is ready. Thanks.

[1] http://coscup.org/2010/zh-tw/programs

Regards
-Rex

在 2010年5月26日下午11:48,Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> 寫道:

--
Pofeng "informer" Lee, 李柏鋒, pofeng at gmail dot com