Re: Flight Taibei to Beijing

Hi Richard,

I will work with coscup team to arrange your talk on Aug 15 afternoon. The slot is 1 hour, (45 min speech + 15 Q&A).

2010/6/30 Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>
I have learned from experience to plan arrive an extra day in advance
for a speech, because sometimes flights are cancelled and I get
delayed by a day.  Having planned an extra day in advance, I don't miss
the speech.

Can you provide me with a place to stay for 3 nights, such as
Aug 12-15, or Aug 13-16?

I am not located in Taiwan. I also need to figure out the hotel by myself.
Having talked about this issue with the local coscup organizer team, they only provide lodging for volunteers and staff,   no lodging for speaker, but there are some links for recommended hotel from coscup website:
  http://wiki.coscup.org/hotel-2010

It is possible that my departure for the US needs to be Aug 16
since the flight PEK-SFO on Aug 15 is reported to be full already.
If I need to leave on Aug 16, maybe my speech in Taibei should be on
Aug 15, so I can plan to be there Aug 13-16.