Re: Your availability to COSCUP/GNOME.Asia 2010

Thanks for the reminder, stormy.

One question, he is asking lodging place now. I think we can help to arrange the place, However, I am wondering what if he is not satisfied with the lodging place or do we need to arrange special local guide for him?

can we treat him just as other speakers, provide the $400 is enough.  Or provide the lodging place the same as other speakers(I am thinking about the lodging place if we have extra travel budget, still haven't decided )?

2010/6/30 Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>

Be very careful with that. His keynote at GCDS caused us a lot of trouble.