Fwd: Flight Taibei to Beijing

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>
Date: 2010/6/30
Subject: Flight Taibei to Beijing
To: Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>
Cc: rms-assist gnu org

I have learned from experience to plan arrive an extra day in advance
for a speech, because sometimes flights are cancelled and I get
delayed by a day.  Having planned an extra day in advance, I don't miss
the speech.

Can you provide me with a place to stay for 3 nights, such as
Aug 12-15, or Aug 13-16?

It is possible that my departure for the US needs to be Aug 16
since the flight PEK-SFO on Aug 15 is reported to be full already.
If I need to leave on Aug 16, maybe my speech in Taibei should be on
Aug 15, so I can plan to be there Aug 13-16.