Meeting mintues IRC Meeting Jun 29, 2010

Dear all,

Please find below the captioned meeting minutes prepared by Ernest for
our action respectively! Thanks!

===== Meeting Minutes =====
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AUQvFakzZ0V-ZGRucjR2d2tfMzA5Y3BrejRrYzY&hl=en

Meeting Date: 6/29, 2010 Time: 14:00~15:00 UTC (22:00-23:00 UTC+8)
Format: IRC Meeting Server:asia-summit
Channel: #asia-summit

Agenda:

     1. Weekly review

              * Status of budget / sponsorship.
                      * [Info] NTD 1,006,000 (USD 31,400) confirmed, NTD
                        540,000 (USD 16900) received.
                      * [Info] the cash flow is fine, we just need to
                        receive the cash on time. No need to cut any
                        budget.
                      * [Info] (Oracle) gold level. no problem for
                        sponsorship, just need to work with the oracle
                        brand. we need to get approval from oracle
                        marketing people to use Orcale logo. There are
                        three technical talks from Oracle, already in
                        our schedule.
                      * [AI] (emily) check with Oracle about booth.
                      * [AI] (Rex) send emily the sponsor form for
                        Oracle/Sun.
              * Status of CfP / program
                      * [Info] The CfP was ended last Friday, thanks for
                        everyone's help. We've got about 100
                        submittions.
                      * [AI] (BobChao/emily) Bob write a draft of the
                        letter to speakers later and mail emily. both
                        program committees will inform speakers on
                        6/30.
                      * [AI] send registration code draft (COSCUP team
                        send draft of reservation code invitation to
                        GASC) to pockey to translate and then pingooo to
                        proof read.
                      * [AI] GASC please also send e-mails addresses of
                        whoever should receive reservation codes to
                        pingooo by 7/3.
     1. Website
              * Status of website
                      * n/a
     2. Marketing
              * Status of Marketing
                      * n/a
     3. Other Topics
              * T-shirts
                      * [AI] (GASC) providing a list of t-shirt size for
                        each members and volunteers of GNOME.Asia Summit
                        committee. Enclosed please find the size list,
                        we would appreciate if you could
                        send the list to us by 7/3. Thanks
              * GASC speakers' lodging
                      * Would like to know if you can help on book the
                        SINICA hotel, and the price for each room, then
                        we can plan our travel budget to sponsor
                        speakers. (offline)
--
Deng-Wei Chiang (Ernest), PMP
Web Apps Development-2 Lead /