Re: The travel subsidy application of Ray Wang

Please fill:
Estimated travel costs: (plane, bus or train ticket) : 写实际cost
Estimated lodging costs: 写预估的cost
Requested subsidy: (This is the amount you would like covered by the GNOME Foundation.): 这里写$400

How you will want to be reimbursed: 写银行的信息或者Paypal账号, 这次不给现金, 由Foundation直接给每个人打钱。

你直接发给 travel-commitee gnome org 吧。

Talk若是没有提交,写信给
 asia-summit-list gnome org , 包括你的abstract 和bio

-Emily