Re: [travel] Announce the travel assistance applications to attend to GNOME.Asia 2010

Some potential participants to GNOME.Asia 2010 still waiting for their visa or the confirmation of their talks to been accepted, so we would like to expand the deadline to :

  July 9th, 2010

-Emily
Emily Chen wrote:
Hi board and travel committee,

We are going to announce the travel assistance applications to attend to GNOME.Asia 2010.

Here is the announcement:
 http://www.gnome.asia/en/p/travel/

To apply for the visa to taiwan, it takes more than one and a half month for some country, so we set the deadline to June 25th.

Let me know if you have any questions.