Re: Invitation Letters

Hi Emily and Behnam

I called Taiwan's Bureau of Consular Affairs today, and asked them about the detail about visa application.

There seems no Taiwanese embassy at Iran.

Visa applications from Iran are managed by the Commercial Office located in Dubai.
(ref: http://www.boca.gov.tw/ct.asp?CtNode=356&xItem=856&mp=1 )

Commercial Office of the Republic of China to Dubai

M. Floor., Sharaf Building, Khalid bin A1 Waleed Road,BurDubai,U.A.E.

Tel:(971-4) 3977888
Fax:(971-4) 3977644
E-Mail:corocdxb gmail com

P.O. Box 3059,dubai,United Arab Emirates

Materials list below are needed for visa application:
* Invitation letter
* Conference schedule (or booklet)
* Passport
* ID
* Two passport-size photos in color within 6 months
* Job Certificate from employer

Cheers,
CC Lien @ COSCUP 2010