Re: COSCUP 2010 =?UTF-8?Q?=E9=A0=90=E7=AE=97=E8=A1=A8?=

Dear Rex,

Thanks for your prompt reply!

We thought hotel rooms for speakers would be covered by the speakers
themselves (by companies or COSCUP / GAS respectively) as each side will
give them subsidies.

While for volunteers, we should provide them with some places to work
and stay, good idea!

What do you think?