=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IENPU0NVUCAyMDEwIOmgkOeul+ihqA==?=

Dear Pockey,

The problem the room is not always available in Sinica Activity
Center[1]. So we need to book it as early as possible.

I agree, we can give speakers subsidies. So they can choose to say in
Sinica or downtown Taipie. If they want to stay in Sinica, they need
to let us know earlier, so we can arrange the room for them.

And for volunteers, the best place is Sinica Activity Center, if there
are too much people. We may need to find some other B&B hotel for
volunteers.

[1] http://gao.sinica.edu.tw/huo-dong/

-Rex