Re: Speakers reminder of COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010

Dear Brian,

If speakers need to register / take lunch coupons on both days of the
conference, please help to proof read the following sentence:

Please register at the counter when you enter the venue on both days of
the conference. Please also remember to take a lunch coupon on each day
in order to redeem lunch boxes during lunch break.