Re: Speakers reminder of COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010
- From: Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>
- To: Pockey <pockey beijinglug org>
- Cc: asia-summit-list <asia-summit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Speakers reminder of COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:43:05 -0500
Looks good, a few minor comments:
On 07/21/10 04:11 AM, Pockey wrote:
* The venue is located at the International Conference Hall,
Humanities& Social Sciences Building, Academia Sinica, Taipei,
Is that supposed to say "Humanities&"?
* Please register at the counter when you enter the venue during
the two days of conference. Please also remember to take a lunch
Do you have to register on both days? Above you say you register two
coupon of the day in order to redeem a lunch box during lunch
* In order to share your expertise, your talk will be recorded and
share with the public. Please sign the form to release the
I would say "recorded and shared"
recordings to the public with a Creative Commons license. You
can sign and return the form at the counter of the GNOME.Asia /
COSCUP 2010 event
* There will be WiFi in the conference and dedicated Ethernet
cables for speakers, but we can not guarantee the quality or
bandwidth of the network.
* We will have a Birds-of-a-Feather session on the evening of
August 14th. You are welcome to join us or to propose your own
topic at http://wiki.coscup.org/bof-2010 .
Remove the space before the period at the end of the sentence.
] [Thread Prev