Speakers reminder of COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010

Dear all,

We need help from native English speaker, please help to proof read one
last time for the reminder (as we modified a few sentences). Thanks a
lot!

GNOME.Asia / COSCUP 2010 Reminder for Speakers

Dear Speaker,

We would like to remind you that GNOME.Asia / COSCUP 2010 will be held
on August 14th and 15th, 2010 (Saturday and Sunday).

Please check http://coscup.org/2009/en/program for the time slot of your
talk.

      * We would like to make your slides available to the public,
        please email us your slides at program coscup org before August
        12nd 17:00 (GMT+8). Please also include license information with
        your slides.  The organizers recommend choosing a Creative
        Commons license for your slides.

      * The venue is located at the International Conference Hall,
        Humanities & Social Sciences Building, Academia Sinica, Taipei,
        Taiwan ( No.128, Sec. 2, Academia Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei
        City 115, Taiwan ). For details, please visit
        http://coscup.org/2010/en/venue.

      * Please register at the counter when you enter the venue during
        the two days of conference. Please also remember to take a lunch
        coupon of the day in order to redeem a lunch box during lunch
        break.

      * In order to share your expertise, your talk will be recorded and
        share with the public. Please sign the form to release the
        recordings to the public with a Creative Commons license.  You
        can sign and return the form at the counter of the GNOME.Asia /
        COSCUP 2010 event
        (https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AVuXLsanO-xAZGRoN2Qzd3RfNjU2Z3Z6d2JkZA)

      * There will be WiFi in the conference and dedicated Ethernet
        cables for speakers, but we can not guarantee the quality or
        bandwidth of the network.

      * We will have a Birds-of-a-Feather session on the evening of
        August 14th. You are welcome to join us or to propose your own
        topic at http://wiki.coscup.org/bof-2010 .

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
program coscup org  GNOME.Asia / COSCUP Program Committee,

or

Emily Chen
email             emilychen522 gmail com

or

Pofeng Lee email             pofeng gmail com
TW phone      +886 928 554 335
US voice box   +1 (408) 512-3849

Thank you again for your support, and we are looking forward to seeing
you there!

COSCUP / GNOME.Asia Committee