Re: [Booklet] conference booklet cover.

Brian, That's a brilliant idea.

I like that.

Also, since we want to add one sentence about GNOME, coscup team can aslo add something about COSCUP, for example:

"GNOME - A free desktop for everyone - made of easy"
"COSCUP - Conference for open source coders, users and promoters "

How about it ?

-emily

在 2010年7月20日 上午12:35,Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>写道:

Emily:

Perhaps we could add the GNOME.Asia logo and put the following text under it

"GNOME - A free desktop for everyone - made of easy"

This way we highlight what GNOME is, mention that we support freedom, and
also provide our current marketing tagline "made of easy".  Since COSCUP has
text to explain their acronym, it seems reasonable that GNOME.Asia should
also have a line of text to explain what we are about.

Brian