Re: [Booklet] conference booklet cover.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the feedback, Brian.

My personal opinion is that changing the tagline is quite late, we already post our joint logo and tagline on website for months. Both COSCUP and GNOME.Asia team agree to use this tagline monthes before.

However, we can thinking about some other text be added to the booklet cover.

Who has a good idea of how to add  Free ?

-Emily
在 2010年7月20日 上午12:13,Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>写道:

Emily:

> This is the cover of conference booklet.
> Any more ideas from you or do you find any bugs?

It looks good.  One comment, though.  The tagline under COSCUP says
"Conference for Open Source Coders, Users and Promoters". and
the tagline under COSCUP/GNOME.Asia says "Open web and mobile
technologies".

Since GNOME is a free software project, it would be nice if the
term "free" could be used as well as "open".  Could the tagline
be updated to "Free and Open web and mobile technologies" or
"FOSS web and mobile technologies"?

Or could some other text be added to the booklet cover to
highlight that this is also a free software event?

Thanks,

Brian