Re: [COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010] Seeking for financial support.

Dear Rex,

There's no reason to be so dramatic, I'm not trying to kill anything or anybody. The survey results you're giving me have no relation AT ALL with the point at hand. I was merely offering the attendees to decide, rather than us.

Besides I'm not saying we CANNOT raise MORE money, I said 5K will be impossible (considering we did struggle to get the initial 5K). We can surely support you as much as it is in our abilities and try to raise more money.

But you're right, let's talk about it tomorrow.

Fred