Re: Information you need regarding RMS

Thanks Pingooo and Fred,

Below is the draft email I will send to RMS today. If I miss anything, please let me know before 4:30pm.

-emily

================================
Hi Richard,

The GNOME foundation travel committee is able to sponsor you in the amount of $400 as per our travel policy. You will need to fill the form and send back to travel-committee gnome org before July 9th, 2010 14:00 UTC.

Due to budget limitations, we are not able to afford lodging for all speakers. We hope you understand and regret we cannot afford this for all of our guests.

The COSCUP/GNOME.Asia team is planning to schedule your talk for Aug 15th, 2010 in the 13:00 - 14:00 time slot. You talk will be designated as one of the keynote speeches.

Please confirm your availability to the COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 conference. Your response before July 3th will be much appreciated as we are making final preparations for the speaking schedule and plan to announce the conference schedule in public on July 4th, 2010.

Sincerely,
GNOME.Asia Committee

2010/7/2 pingooo <ping nsr yeh gmail com>
The mail looks good to me. Thanks Emily for putting it together.