Re: GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Tuesday Dec 28, 2010, 1400UTC

Dear all,

Please find below some outstanding action items and let's go through them during the meeting later. See you!

1. Will to follow up with Mario's response on social networks' gnome.asia groups
2. Will to follow up on the design of the gnome.asia site
3. Bharath / Akhil to gather initial feedbacks from GNOME users in Indonesia and India and then put those feedback on http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/UserExperience
4. pockey/fred/will to move 2009.gnome.asia to "our" server, as well as slides and so on
5. Fred to send a date proposal to the three teams and we target to confirm the date before end of December
6. Emily to upload / share previous years call for sponsors document to Bharath / Akhil / Fred
7. Fred / abharath / Akhil to draft the call for sponsor paper and send to the committee on or before 31st December
8. abharath to confirm other venues for the three days hackfest and 1 day conference
9. srag to talk to Intel campus to get a place for 15 people for 2 days hackfest and get back to us
10. abharath to confirm the accommodation plan for hackers
11. Akhil to draft the "call for participants" and submit to the committee for review
12. abharath to create wiki pages to start collecting activities of the hackfest at http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/BangaloreHackFest and AsiaGroup wiki page with reference to http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/Marketing-2010-05

Cheers,
Pockey