Re: GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Tuesday Dec 28, 2010, 1400UTC

Where is the last meeting minutes ?

-Emily

2010/12/27 Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org>
Dear all,

First I'd like to wish you all a (late) Merry Christmas! I hope you all had the fun and gifts you deserve and feel 2010 has been a fulfilling year.

Regarding our weekly meeting and considering we have about 3 months left to the conference I think it is time to hand over the agenda to our India colleagues and let us know what they need from us. Tomorrow will be a transitional meeting and I hope that by the end of it we will all have plenty of stuff to do to prepare the 2011 summit.

I guess we will still review last week action items first and then get feedback from Barath, Akhil and Sri.

See you all tomorrow.

Thank you.

Fred