Re: Location voting in progress: more information needed

2010/12/15 Bharath Acharya <abharath gnome org>
On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 18:00 +0800, Pockey Lam wrote:
> Dear Akhil and Bharath,
>
> All information are welcome received :)

Hello All,

The university sent me a few pics of their conference hall that can
accommodate 250-300 people.

Akhil and I will go visit the campus, and get more pics of their
hackfest rooms, etc.

We spoke to a manager at Novell, who agreed to speak to the Marketing
head for sponsoring GNOME.Asia

Srinivasa Ragavan had a talk to his reporting line at Intel. They have
agreed to take care of all the infrastructure costing like setting up
high speed internet if we are not happy with the campus wifi, setting up
booths and almost everything :)

They said they'll review the brochure and decide how much they can
sponsor for the event. Once we are done with making the brochure, I'll
forward it to them.

Thanks for the hard work. Sounds great.

Some ideas:
1. Next time, may be we can invite Srinivasa to join our IRC weekly meeting. I talked with Srinivasa during Boston Summit, he said he is willing to join the organization team.
2. We should define a sponsor's package level soon. Based on the previous years. Let's work on the brochure together and finish it soon.

Bharath