GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 / GNOME 3.0 Hackfest Venue announcement

Dear all,

Since the results of the rating of Hong Kong and Bangalore is the same, score 199 while Bali score 153. GNOME.Asia Committee members voted on the venue and most votes go to Bangalore. Hence, it is with great pleasure that we have selected Bangalore as the venue of our upcoming GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 / GNOME 3.0 Hackfest!

Big thank you go to the Indonesian, Hong Kong and Indian teams for their great work on making the proposals. We can't wait to join the GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 / GNOME 3.0 Hackfest in Bangalore as well as the GNOME.Asia Summit 2012, 2013 or 2014 events hosting in Indonesia and Hong Kong!