Re: [Fwd: COSCUP team's proposal for a joint conference]

Dear all,

Heard replies from Stormy, Fred and Emily, seems the proposal is not
bad :)

How about we start a weekly meeting to discuss about our next steps.

Time suggested by Emily and myself is Tuesday night (i.e. tomorrow April
13, 2010 : 1400 UTC )

Agenda would be:
1) comments on proposal
2) talk about the website, so Will please join us, if the time is not
okay for you, please let us know.
3) sponsorships brainstorming

Everybody please reply here if you can join or not.