Re: [Fwd: COSCUP team's proposal for a joint conference]

Dear Stormy,

During discussion with Pingooo, he was talking about around 30K USD in
total, but I mentioned that we may not be able to raise 15K USD in such
a short time.

Pingooo answered before by email as below:

        >         If you agree with this principle, I don't worry too
        much if you can meet 5K USD or 10K USD. I think we can
        manage.  :)

Cheers,
Pockey