Re: Meeting minutes

Hi guys

I am sorry for missing the meeting today.  It was late evening in Japan and I
had to help my wife with something.

=== From the meeting minutes ===
Brian       - Contact Stormy to see if there is a template contract to use
with sponsors.
Emily       - Will help on call for sponsors from Sun, Nokia, and Mozilla
(last year's
              sponsors).
Mario       - Will help on call for sponsors with other organizations.
=== End ===

Brian, let me know if I can further assist with the call for sponsors
document.  I have allocated up to two hours until Friday for this.  Let tell
me where to look and what to do.

Emily, Mario, likewise if I can assist with final drafting and/or proof reading
before you send to the potential sponsors just drop me a line.

Regards

Shane

--
Shane Coughlan