Website for GNOME.Asia Summit 2009

Hi all,

Will and I worked on the website this morning. This is just a start for the website. Below is the progress we made so far:
http://2009.gnome.asia/en/index/

There are more content need to be added on it, like: venue information, sponsors, schedules. I need locale team's input and work for this website.

If you want to contribute and translate the website, you need a account from Will. Please send email to Will LaShell  <will lashell net> to ask for the account.

Nice weekend,