Re: Gnome Asia IRC Meet up starting shortly

I committed the new support for translations last night.

This allows any flatpage or category to be displayed in all supported
languages. The content of the pages is modified within the website admin
tool so there is no need for server access for this portion.

I should be available Emily, or anyone else that wants to add content.
You can use skype, or googletalk (wlashell gmail com) feel free to
contact me.

Will