Re: Gnome Asia IRC Meet up starting shortly

Let's also review our last AI list:

Actions
-------

1. (Emily) Add local members into our mail list : kevin miller saigonlinux com,
  anthony saigonlinux com and dhppat gmail com (Anyone I missed ? )
2. (Mario) Pictures, capacity, layout, equipments information about the
  candidate venues
3. (Will, Mario, Emily, Local team) Website development : announcement, logo,
  venue info, general content, visa information, both English and Vietnamese
4. (Emily, Pockey and Mario) Emily send out call-for-participants template to
  Mario and then we work on the new call-for-participants
5. (Mario) Invite speaker from Academy of Science in Vietnam
6. (Mario, Will) Work on sponsorship package
7. (All ) Work out a List of potential sponsors
8. (Mario) Budget estimation and send to team

-Emily