Re: The new logo for GNOME.Asia Summit 2009

Re All

On Sat, 2009-09-12 at 02:31 +0430, Behnam Esfahbod ZWNJ wrote:
> Hi Will, Mario,
>
> I think it's good to keep the color of the logo.  The GNOME's color is
> black, GUADEC is blue, GNOME.Asia is green, and the localization
> project is like a rainbow.  I like the variation.

I completely agree, it simply caught me off guard. This does make the
site update easier if we are going to continue the green theme.

> Will, would you please give me GIT access.  I will be able to help on
> the web site/content sometimes.

Indeed I can, just send the aforementioned ssh key ;)   The content will
all be managed within the site admin tool though.

Will