Re: The new logo for GNOME.Asia Summit 2009

Hi Will, Mario,

I think it's good to keep the color of the logo.  The GNOME's color is black, GUADEC is blue, GNOME.Asia is green, and the localization project is like a rainbow.  I like the variation.

Will, would you please give me GIT access.  I will be able to help on the web site/content sometimes.

Best,
-Behnam