Re: The new logo for GNOME.Asia Summit 2009

Thank you so much, Behnam.

-Emily

2009/9/11 Behnam Esfahbod ZWNJ <behnam zwnj org>
Hi and thanks,

I made some changes and I think these two have better looks:
http://www.gnome.org/~behnam/gnome.asia-2009/export/gnome.asia-logo-2009.03.1.png
http://www.gnome.org/~behnam/gnome.asia-2009/export/gnome.asia-logo-2009.06.1.png

Also you can find the original SVG files at:
http://www.gnome.org/~behnam/gnome.asia-2009/gnome.asia-logo-2009.03.svg
http://www.gnome.org/~behnam/gnome.asia-2009/gnome.asia-logo-2009.06.svg

Best,
-Behnam

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 6:25 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
Nice work, Behnam!

Emily, Mario, when will the call for sponsors and the call for papers go out? We could also do a press release announcing that the conference will be in Vietnam and giving the dates ...

Stormy