Re: Info for GNOME.Aisa Summit

Dear Emily,

I went through the form and suggest to add / modify a few things:

comment 1)
How you will want to be reimbursed:
can we add:

[ ] Pay by cash upon arrival at the event

on the remarks: we may also want to add:
* Please note that the GNOME Foundation has the final decision right on
the reimbursement method.

Reasons: since this is how we do during gnome.asia summit :)

comment 2) spelling mistake

Any unnoted "discrepency", should be discrepancy

Documents required (at the end)

The Foundation may ask for reasonable "things" instead of "thinks"

I attached the modified form for your reference.