Re: Call for Participants

Hi Lucas,

How are you? Nice to see you here again. :)

Would you please help us to announce the GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 in Vietnam on : http://www.gnome.org/

The description for the Summit 2009:

GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 will be held Nov. 20-22 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, reflecting the global importance of Free and Open Source Software - Call for Participants and Speakers open till Nov. 6.

The summit is among the top Free and Open Source Software events in Asia and an exciting event gathering contributors from free and open source projects from around the world. More than 500 participants from 10 countries are expected to join the summit, which is the first international community event of its kind in Vietnam. Featuring the latest developments in GNOME and free and open source software projects, the theme is 'Get Freedom with GNOME'.  This refers to the primary goals of the GNOME.Asia Summit: Spreading the knowledge of GNOME and free/open source software across Asia as well as building a vibrant, thriving community around it.

Link to the GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 website:
http://www.gnome.asia/

Thanks a lot,
Emily