Re: Call for Participants

I think it should go out to "GNOME Foundation" <foundation-list gnome org> and some one on Planet GNOME should blog it.

But this should probably happen at the same time we announce the conference. Are we ready to go on that? The conference announcement should go to the same places plus be on gnome.org and sent to our list of press contacts.

Stormy