Re: Call for local speakers and participants

Thank you An and Phuc.

-Emily

2009/10/23 An Nguyen <konqueror112 gmail com>
Hi Emily.

I'm calling the local universities. I just had a few of their contacts yesterday and I'll send our invitation letters away tonight. Hope I can bring some more speakers.

Cheers
An.

PS: Btw, her name is Phuc (Hong Phuc), not Hong. :-)