Re: Call for local speakers and participants

Hi,

we already have quite a few speakers, that want to participate and I
would like them to sign up online, but the site is too slow.

Maybe I should send the google form around directly.

Otherwise we also had media announcements online and in the Saigon
Times (a pretty big article in the business section).

27 volunteers have signed up mainly from the language faculties
(besides the supporters from the FOSS IT groups. There is a meeting in
downtown Saigon tomorrow with the volunteers.

- Mario