Call for local speakers and participants

Hi Hong,

It is time to call for local speakers and participants. You mentioned that there are lots of local speakers, currently, I only see Nam Nguyen submit his talk proposal.

Please help to ask local speakers to submit their talk and apply for travel subsidy if needed. I will help on call for international speaker.

BTW, you also need to call for participants from universities and local communities. Some marketing ways like: posters, post to BBS, any other advertisement you can think about, the reason we need to do this right now is to have a total number of how many T-shirts we should prepare.

Thanks a lot,
Emily