Re: Is the Speaker Registration Form non-functional ?

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
> The speaker register form is working.
> http://2009.gnome.asia/?page_id=102#speaker
>
> What do you mean "non-functional"?

Indeed it is. It wasn't when I wrote in. Attached is a screenshot. You
will note that the browser is Chromium. I checked it in Firefox and
Epiphany before asking the query on the list.

Thank you for the update.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>